Cooper Medical Products
We are pleased to announce that our office has teamed up with Cooper Medical Solutions. Cooper Medical Solutions provides top-quality pain management equipment such as TENS therapy, traction therapy and bracing equipment so you can provide optimal patient care.
Cooper Medical strive to distribute not only the best equipment in the industry, but the best customer service experience for healthcare professionals and their patients.
Cooper Medical products are specifically designed to help manage chronic pain throughout the body, giving patients alternatives to prescription medication, and painful surgeries. For more information on our products, please contact our office at email@example.com.
- Constructed of breathable Tri-tex material with four way stretch
- Medial and lateral hinges control hyperextension of the elbow
- Criss-cross straps assist in controlling hyperextension
- Elbow pad protects bony prominence
- Proximal and distal straps provide secure fit and help prevent migration
Combo Traction Device
Gently molds to the shape of the forehead (no chin or jaw contact). Does not hyperextend the neck. Single EED® air cell* decompresses and hydrates cervical discs, while shaping & restoring the cervical (neck) curve at moderate pressure levels for comfortable, corrective deep relief.
Simultaneously, two opposing air cells in the lower back unit get to the cause of pain and stiffness fast. Comfort pad attaches both neck and back units into one.
TENS Therapy UCombo Device
TENS therapy is beneficial for patients who suffer from chronic pain. The unit can be used in most areas of the body. The TENS unit is an electronic nerve stimulator used to treat pain by stimulating the body's natural defense against pain.
Our TENS Therapy device is a premier combo stimulator. The unit operates with a detailed and comprehensive body diagram. With an adjustable timer, pulse width, and frequency this device can help with a large spectrum of injuries.
Warrior Knee Brace
- Classic pull-up design, wrap-around design, and new half-wrap design to optimize individual patient fit and comfort
- Integrated anti-migration strip (pull-up designs) for superior fixture and reduced slippage
- Flex-tab feature to prevent hinge digging or irritation
- Plaited stretch-nylon material (engineered for swimwear) helps wick away moisture and promote aeration behind the leg and popliteal region
- Waffled spacer fabric promotes breathability and a cooler environment
- Removable condyle pads for increased comfort and stability
- Easy-grip silicone pull tabs for easier donning and doffing
- Two detachable, medial/lateral half-moon shaped buttresses (pull-up style) and one detachable, inferior half-moon shaped buttress (half-wrap) for patellar control
- Optional flexion/extension stops (0° to 100° in 10° increments) for range motion control
- Optional “hyper control” strapping to help prevent hyperextension (regular designs)
- Constructed of comfortable black foam material
- Malleable palmar and dorsal stays help provide anatomical fit and rigid support
- Movable dorsal stay makes product universal in size
- D-ring closures for easy application and removal
Horizon Back Brace
Providing anterior and posterior motion restriction, the Horizon is the perfect blend of comfort and support, promoting a rapid recovery and return to mobility for patients who have suffered from chronic pain.
Universal Shoulder Brace
- Unique design allows sling length to be adjusted to fit most patients
- Constructed of hook receivable material for infinite adjustability
- Soft breathable liner wicks away moisture
- Foam block provides 35° of abduction
- Shoulder and waist straps can be trimmed to desired length
- Quick-release buckles on shoulder and waist straps for ease of application and removal
- Adjustable thumb loop to prevent wrist drop
- Arm can be positioned more anteriorly or posteriorly depending on post-operative requirements
- Exercise ball packaged with product
- Universal right/left and size
- Patented heel control strapping system holds the calcaneus under the talus controlling subtalar inversion and talar rotation
- Powered by The Boa® Closure System for a secure glove like fit that is easy for the patient to apply
- Dial allows on-the-fly adjustment
- Rigid medial and lateral uprights help prevent abnormal eversion and inversion
- Functional hinge design allows for utilization of the brace prophylactically
- Low profile design for a comfortable fit inside of shoes increasing patient compliance